The Nebraska AgRelations Council works to promote the importance of agriculture to all Nebraskans. "NAC" is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, volunteer-run organization that serves as an umbrella to bring together organizations and individuals to speak out on behalf of agriculture.
NAC's mission is "To communicate the Story of Nebraska Agriculture Through the Maximum Use of Media."
Welcome to the NAC website. Here you'll learn how NAC achieves its goals – and how you can be part of this important mission.
• Provides opportunities for people interested in Nebraska agricultural public relations to meet and work together.
• Develops facts and materials about the agricultural industry for presentation to farm and non-farm audiences.
• Presents the story of agriculture to farm and non-farm groups by whatever means available.
• Stimulates the interest of communicators in presenting more agricultural information to various publics.
• Encourages farmers and ranchers to improve relationships with urban people in their communities.